X Paintball Cape Town, Somerset WestX Paintball is based in Somerset West, a 35 minute drive from Cape Town.
- Open 7 days a week and on public holidays for bookings. (Please note we are closed on Xmas)
- Bookings are only taken via email on a first come first serve basis. Booking page
- Telephonic enquiries (Between 8:00 and 18:00).
- Group size: Minimum 10 to 60+ players
- The minimum age for paintball is 10. Please look at our lasertag option for younger kids.
- Bookings need to be at least 24 hours in advance.
- To get a specific date and time please try and book at least 2 weeks ahead
- Session times: 8:30, 10:30, 12:45, 14:45 & 16:45 (sessions are 2 hours)
- Actual play time is around 1 hour as teams rotate, need time to catch their breath and clean their masks between games.
- Players may not drink alcohol before or during the session.
- Please note the field will only be opened 1 hour before the first booked session and it's a music free zone.
- Rates | Booking Form | What To Expect | Directions
Facilities available at X Paintball
- Viewing Deck
- Braai areas (charcoal only) with tables and benches
- Under cover area
- Safe netted area to view games
- Off road parking
- Tuck shop
- View images of our facilities
- We have a number of small fields which are often used as one large field.
- These are comprised of forest, urban, tyre, junk yard, bush and 2 container fields to name a few of them.
- View images of our fields
- All games are senario based.
- Senario games make the paintball experience more inter-active, strategic and life like.
- Perfect if you want to actually experience what you play on your PS3, X Box or Computer.
Paintball is perfect for the following events and functions
Join our Facebook page and keep up-to-date with the going on at X Paintball.