About XPaintball, Cape Town, Somerset West
About X Paintball
- Open 7 days a week and public holidays
- 35 minute drive from Cape Town
- Bookings via email on a first come first serve basis
- Bookings need to be a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- To get a specific date and time book at least 2 weeks ahead of time
- Session times: 8:30, 10:30, 12:45, 14:45 & 16:45
- Telephonic enquiries (8:00 to 18:00)
- Minimum group size is 10. Groups smaller than 10 click here
- Sessions: 2hrs (play time: +- 1hr)
- No Credit Card facilities.
- Minimum age for lasertag: 6
- Minimum age for paintball: 10
- Players may not drink alcohol before or during the session.
- The braai area is a music free zone.
- Field opens 45 minutes before the first confirmed booking
- Field closes 30 minutes after the last confirmed booking
- Viewing Deck
- Braai areas (charcoal only) with tables and benches.
- Due to limited space the number of spectators may not exceed the number of players.
- Under cover area
- Safe netted area to view games
- Off road parking
- Tuck shop
- View images of our facilities
- We have a number of small fields which are often used as one large field.
- These are comprised of forest, urban, tyre, junk yard, bush and 2 container fields to name a few of them.
- View images of our fields
- All games are senario based.
- Senario games make the paintball experience more inter-active, strategic and life like.
- Perfect if you want to actually experience what you play on your PS3, X Box or Computer.
Paintball is perfect for the following events and functions
| Team Building
Join our Facebook page
and keep up-to-date with the going on at X Paintball.